||[May. 8th, 2010|12:36 pm]
|[||Tags|||||bitchogram, blogging, books, donations, double dimes on the dime, double nickels on the dime, no agenda, no agenda report, professortom, promo code, wikinomics||]|
|||||The Insider - Lisa Gerrard;Pieter Bourke||]|
For those of you who are wondering whether or not I dropped off the face of the planet, fear not. I have been in information gathering mode and have tons of ideas to write about. Also, I've been swimming in a big blogging circle of late, so I want to tell you about a few of the things I've been dabbling in:
- The Watchful - I have been signed to write on yet another blog. This one called The Watchful and is run by my friend @stephenbrock. My role in writing for The Watchful includes writing movie reviews and covering technology.
In my short period of time writing for The Watchful, I've already engaged in another social experiment, this one involving Comcast. To read all about the exploit, click here.
- No Agenda - Since slipping off the radar, I've become an avid listener to No Agenda IN THE MORNING®, so much so that I've got a few No Agenda related items to tell you about:
- No Agenda Report - No Agenda Report is a place where those of us who listen to the show do additional reporting on news stories of interest. Just because No Agenda only streams live IN THE MORNING® on Thursdays and Sundays doesn't mean that the world has to be deprived of that level of reporting the rest of the days of the week.
Here's the cool part: you too can become an NAR reporter. If you listen to the show and think you have what it takes to execute that level of reporting click here.
- There's also the No Agenda Book Club. Here are my favorites:
- Fellow No Agenda fan @bitchogram and I have partnered to give No Agenda listeners 25% off of all official Bitchogram emails sent when you use the code ProfessorTom. All the rest of the proceeds will go towards supporting the No Agenda Show. See the site (bitchogram.com) for details.
- For those of you who do listen to No Agenda, you will know that yesterday was Double Nickels on the Dime Day. What many of you may not have realized is that you've missed the opportunity to get off cheap because there's another centennial event coming up later this year: Double Dimes on the Dime.
You're more than welcome to support my blogging habit with either Double Nickels on the Dime, Double Dimes on the Dime or any amount you desire.