||[Nov. 5th, 2011|03:43 pm]
You will be the same person in five years as you are today except for the people you meet and the books you read.
--Charles “Tremendous” Jones
Things I learned from the Steve Jobs biography:
- Focus on one task at a time.
- Work on the number one priority and don't finish until the goal has been accomplished.
- Give everything you have plus a little more.
- Having demanded so much of yourself, only work with those who demand the same thing of themselves.
- Iterate constantly.
- Build platforms or build on top of them.